Our partner Tom Lyons has been named to the American Bar Association’s Task Force on the Future of Legal Education. The Task Force held a hearing and meeting during the ABA’s recent mid-year meeting in Dallas. Here is a link to a New York Times article about the hearing.
The Future of Legal Education
- Recognizing age discrimination in the workplace August 19, 2021
- What rights do you have to collect on debts as a small business owner? May 25, 2021
- Loophole allows financial institutions to profile people of color February 16, 2021
- Employers must be careful to avoid pregnancy discrimination November 13, 2020
- 5 common signs of workplace discrimination August 15, 2020