Our partner Tom Lyons has been named to the American Bar Association’s Task Force on the Future of Legal Education. The Task Force held a hearing and meeting during the ABA’s recent mid-year meeting in Dallas. Here is a link to a New York Times article about the hearing.
The Future of Legal Education
- Ways for employers to create a discrimination-free workplace May 20, 2022
- Helping transgendered individuals know their rights February 22, 2022
- Do police officers treat transgender people differently? November 19, 2021
- Recognizing age discrimination in the workplace August 19, 2021
- What rights do you have to collect on debts as a small business owner? May 25, 2021