Our partner Tom Lyons has been named to the American Bar Association’s Task Force on the Future of Legal Education. The Task Force held a hearing and meeting during the ABA’s recent mid-year meeting in Dallas. Here is a link to a New York Times article about the hearing.
- What should you do if a debt collector sues you? June 3, 2020
- The 3 types of late paying customers May 21, 2020
- What to do when a customer refuses to pay you March 10, 2020
- Supreme Court case focuses on federal LGBTQ protections October 25, 2019
- Your Rights at Protests and Counter-Protests August 19, 2019