Our partner Tom Lyons has been named to the American Bar Association’s Task Force on the Future of Legal Education. The Task Force held a hearing and meeting during the ABA’s recent mid-year meeting in Dallas. Here is a link to a New York Times article about the hearing.
The Future of Legal Education
- Loophole allows financial institutions to profile people of color February 16, 2021
- Employers must be careful to avoid pregnancy discrimination November 13, 2020
- 5 common signs of workplace discrimination August 15, 2020
- Non-Retained Experts in Federal Court July 21, 2020
- What should you do if a debt collector sues you? June 3, 2020