The Superior Court has denied Crane Co.’s summary judgment motion with respect to most claims holding that there are issues of fact as to whether it should be liable for asbestos exposure from replacement gaskets and packing made by other companies but installed in Crane Co. valves. The Court granted summary judgment as to plaintiff’s civil conspiracy claim. Sweredoski v. Alfa Laval, Inc., P.C. 2011-1544 (R.I.Super. March 7, 2013).
Asbestos, Summary Judgment, liability for replacement parts
| Mar 9, 2013 | Firm News
- Ways for employers to create a discrimination-free workplace May 20, 2022
- Helping transgendered individuals know their rights February 22, 2022
- Do police officers treat transgender people differently? November 19, 2021
- Recognizing age discrimination in the workplace August 19, 2021
- What rights do you have to collect on debts as a small business owner? May 25, 2021