One of our lawyers, Meghan “Riverdance” Barry, does Irish step-dancing as a hobby. She did it as a child and a couple of years ago began again for fun and fitness, although apparently, she is still quite competitive. She danced on Sunday and her dance team got a first and a second place. They won their last competition for being, in Meghan’s humble words, “least horrible.” Another local young lawyer, Kristina Hultman, dances with her.
Strauss Factor Lawyer Meghan Barry Does Some Fancy Stepping
| Nov 24, 2013 | Firm News
- Ways for employers to create a discrimination-free workplace May 20, 2022
- Helping transgendered individuals know their rights February 22, 2022
- Do police officers treat transgender people differently? November 19, 2021
- Recognizing age discrimination in the workplace August 19, 2021
- What rights do you have to collect on debts as a small business owner? May 25, 2021