One of our lawyers, Meghan “Riverdance” Barry, does Irish step-dancing as a hobby. She did it as a child and a couple of years ago began again for fun and fitness, although apparently, she is still quite competitive. She danced on Sunday and her dance team got a first and a second place. They won their last competition for being, in Meghan’s humble words, “least horrible.” Another local young lawyer, Kristina Hultman, dances with her.
Strauss Factor Lawyer Meghan Barry Does Some Fancy Stepping
| Nov 24, 2013 | Firm News
- What rights do you have to collect on debts as a small business owner? May 25, 2021
- Loophole allows financial institutions to profile people of color February 16, 2021
- Employers must be careful to avoid pregnancy discrimination November 13, 2020
- 5 common signs of workplace discrimination August 15, 2020
- Non-Retained Experts in Federal Court July 21, 2020