This news is a bit old but still worth noting. Last summer, our associate Diane Kildea completed the very rigorous trial practice program offered by the Massachusetts Continued Legal Education association. This program consists of 8 consecutive, full days of instruction and practice in all aspects of a trial, including opening statements, direct and cross-examination of lay and expert witnesses and closing arguments. It concludes with a mock trial on the last day. Diane is our second associate to complete the program. In 2012, Meghan Barry did it. Our partner, Tom Lyons, also did it as a young lawyer, and, no, John Adams was not one of his instructors.
Strauss Factor Associate Diane Kildea Completes Trial Practice Program
| Dec 2, 2013 | Firm News
- Ways for employers to create a discrimination-free workplace May 20, 2022
- Helping transgendered individuals know their rights February 22, 2022
- Do police officers treat transgender people differently? November 19, 2021
- Recognizing age discrimination in the workplace August 19, 2021
- What rights do you have to collect on debts as a small business owner? May 25, 2021