We Pursue Collateral Recovery For Lenders
Repossession and replevin are important protections for creditors with security interests in a debtor’s vehicle, office equipment, construction equipment or any other property. When debtors default on the terms of the loan, creditors may enforce their rights by pursuing collateral recovery through repossession or replevin.
At Strauss, Factor, Laing & Lyons, we represent banks, credit unions, finance companies and other lending institutions through the collateral recovery process in Rhode Island. Our repossession lawyers have extensive experience in enforcing debt repayment and recovering collateral through repossession and replevin. Contact Strauss, Factor, Laing & Lyons, to consult with an experienced creditors’ rights lawyer.
Effective Collateral Recovery Strategies
Our attorneys have comprehensive knowledge of Rhode Island debt collection and collateral recovery laws, and the strategies available to lenders to enforce debt payment or return of the secured collateral. We have more than 20 years of experience exclusively representing the interests of creditors in collection, repossession and replevin actions including when a company is insolvent.
We provide skilled and relentless counsel to creditors in all types of collateral recovery, such as:
- Repossession: Lenders may repossess secured collateral when debtors default on the terms of the loan. Our attorneys can guide lenders through the court process for repossession, keeping them abreast of updates in the case and working to obtain as efficient a resolution as possible.
- Replevin: Lenders may recover secured collateral through replevin when access to the secured property is unavailable. By bringing a replevin action in court, our attorneys can assist lenders in recovering hidden collateral — often, much quicker than through repossession.
Our repossession lawyers at Strauss, Factor, Laing & Lyons, offer skilled representation in repossession and replevin cases involving all types of personal property, such as:
- Cranes or any other construction equipment
- Copy machines, computers or any other office equipment
- Cars, recreational vehicles or other motor vehicles
- Other types of personal property
There are often more options available to recoup capital, equipment and other property when a company does not pay its bills, claims to not have assets or hides assets
Get The Guidance You Need To Move Forward With Recovery
Speak Island repossession attorneys to discuss how our experience and skill in recovery for lenders can help you. Call 401-400-4416 or send us a brief contact email and we will get back to you. It’s likely there are options available.