Among the advantages to using a non-retained expert in commercial litigation are three that are particularly worth mentioning: the client will not have to pay the fees and expenses of an outside expert (which can be substantial, in some cases); the in-house expert may...
- What rights do you have to collect on debts as a small business owner? May 25, 2021
- Loophole allows financial institutions to profile people of color February 16, 2021
- Employers must be careful to avoid pregnancy discrimination November 13, 2020
- 5 common signs of workplace discrimination August 15, 2020
- Non-Retained Experts in Federal Court July 21, 2020